Portfolio of Work
During this project we investigated how and if users understand new website functionality. Based on the data from interviews and heat maps, we created new mockups helping users to better orient themselves in the Libraries.
After 3 months of hard work, we completed the redesign of the SHU Libraries website. We did extensive user research and performed competitive analysis. We used card sorting and tree testing. Eventually, through two design iterations, we created desktop and mobile high-fidelity prototypes.
Eyebeam looked for a way to improve the usability of its website. It wanted to check how users move accross it and if they can achieve their aims. Based on the research, we have provided recommendations aiming to improve user experience.